Looking for a Jeep SRT-8, Free embroidery work!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I currently have a customer out of the UAE that is wanting some work done for his Raptor and his Jeep SRT-8. Since I do not currently have a template for a Jeep SRT-8 console and he's not willing to ship his console all the way from the UAE, I'd like to offer a free piece of leather and any logo of your choice for FREE to anyone willing to send their Jeep SRT-8 console in for fitment of leather. I will cover the cost of shipping both ways and I will also install and pad the leather on the lid.

If you have a Jeep SRT-8 or a friend that has one, please, email me at [email protected]

Thanks Fellas,

Happy New Year!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just an idea - do you have a local Jeep dealer around you that might want something special done to one of their vehicles? Maybe a special customer they have that they want to do something special for?

Fatman

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I currently have a customer out of the UAE that is wanting some work done for his Raptor and his Jeep SRT-8. Since I do not currently have a template for a Jeep SRT-8 console and he's not willing to ship his console all the way from the UAE, I'd like to offer a free piece of leather and any logo of your choice for FREE to anyone willing to send their Jeep SRT-8 console in for fitment of leather. I will cover the cost of shipping both ways and I will also install and pad the leather on the lid.

If you have a Jeep SRT-8 or a friend that has one, please, email me at [email protected]

Thanks Fellas,

Happy New Year!

i have a 2014 Jeep grand cherokee SRT i may be able to send you. What is turnaround time on both?