Looking for a Gen 3 at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Yeti360

Yeti360

Reaction score
I also wanted an 800A truck. I looked ALL OVER the country and they are not the norm. Very few and far between. A dealer in Albuquerque had 1 or 2 but a dumb ADM.
Good luck with your search. I used the ford site and then visited the dealer site and called a few to find out if trucks were available.
@theraptorconnection does have a list on his instagram account. I ended ordering from a dealer @msrp now the wait begins. He had additional allocations if you want to DM I will send you the info.

ajntexas

Reaction score
@theraptorconnection does have a list on his instagram account. I ended ordering from a dealer @msrp now the wait begins. He had additional allocations if you want to DM I will send you the info.
Thank you but I found what I was looking for at MSRP. Just waiting like everyone else.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
If the dealer is in TX, you can DM me the salesman/dealer. I am about ready to place an order. Thx.

RADONCulous

Reaction score
Looking for any in dealerships in Florida that would consider MSRP or below--I have a Gen II to trade. Thanks.