Looking for a Gen 3 at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeti360

Reaction score
Been a big fan of Raptors for a long time and am finally ready to purchase. Being price conscious my brain told me to order a Tremor on the X Plan but when it comes down to it I will always want the Raptor.

So I am trying to find a Gen 3 with 800A package with Beadlocks @ MSRP in Anti matter Blue, Code Orange or Iconic Silver. Happy to wait 6 months on a order but ready to buy if anyone knows where I can find one. I live in Cali so the local dealers are a bit to high on the ADM's for my taste. Please DM with any leads - very much appreciated.

noobacaine

Reaction score
Been a big fan of Raptors for a long time and am finally ready to purchase. Being price conscious my brain told me to order a Tremor on the X Plan but when it comes down to it I will always want the Raptor.

So I am trying to find a Gen 3 with 800A package with Beadlocks @ MSRP in Anti matter Blue, Code Orange or Iconic Silver. Happy to wait 6 months on a order but ready to buy if anyone knows where I can find one. I live in Cali so the local dealers are a bit to high on the ADM's for my taste. Please DM with any leads - very much appreciated.
Meh

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Raptorconnection on Instagram used to have a running list. There is also a thread somewhere on here with said list, if they still have allocations/stock.

It’s been a while since I’ve been on Instagram or his page but he should dm you back pretty quick.

OP
OP
Yeti360

Yeti360

Reaction score
@Raptorconnection on Instagram used to have a running list. There is also a thread somewhere on here with said list, if they still have allocations/stock.

It’s been a while since I’ve been on Instagram or his page but he should dm you back pretty quick.
Thank you will try

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tried to find this account, all I saw was @theraptorconnection

ajntexas

Reaction score
I also wanted an 800A truck. I looked ALL OVER the country and they are not the norm. Very few and far between. A dealer in Albuquerque had 1 or 2 but a dumb ADM.
Good luck with your search. I used the ford site and then visited the dealer site and called a few to find out if trucks were available.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
<Steve Irwin>Dingo dango dongo, what we have hear is the elusive msrp Raptor. Look how beeeeaaaautiful she is. You may never see this again :p:p</Steve Irwin>