Looking for a Gen 2 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richiemitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am looking to get into a gen 2 Raptor since I will be moving out west in the near future and can finally justify having all that capability in a truck.
I leaning towards a SCAB (tighter trails by my house) but not opposed to Screw. I would like to try and find a lower mileage truck still under warranty but my main concern is that it's in good condition. 802A would be nice since I had all those goodies in my last truck.
I am good with any color except Red or Blue. Preferred colors in order- Avalanche Grey would be #1, any other grey, white, black.
preferred mods would be
17" Method wheels
Icon or Daever springs
Bump stops
Front springs
Coilovers or any shock upgrade
Steel bumpers
some aftermarket Lighting
I am on the interwebs searching as much as possible for the perfect truck but have not found everything I'm looking for yet.
Appreciate any assistance in the hunt for a Raptor.

Trying to stay around the 50k Range

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, you came to the right spot lol. Prices are up, so prepare that account.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, I am contemplating selling my 11k mile Ruby Red screw, if anyone looking is interested.

Probably post a FS add later

kevin jones

Reaction score
I'm actually considering selling my 2017 raptor. I ordered it new and loaded. Has everything. Currently 60,000 miles on it. Accident free. I added rigid lights in front. A hard, flip bed cover, and 3 tunes from MPT. Running about 450 RWHP. I also added some fake carbon accents inside and Rappy graphics package. Just Putting out feelers. I have too many toys now and am moving into older collectible trucks.

Looks like its worth anywhere from $55-65k according to where you are in the world. I can take pics if anyone is interested. Its the avalanche gray color.

Last edited:

raptornice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am looking to get into a gen 2 Raptor since I will be moving out west in the near future and can finally justify having all that capability in a truck.
I leaning towards a SCAB (tighter trails by my house) but not opposed to *****. I would like to try and find a lower mileage truck still under warranty but my main concern is that it's in good condition. 802A would be nice since I had all those goodies in my last truck.
I am good with any color except Red or Blue. Preferred colors in order- Avalanche Grey would be #1, any other grey, white, black.
preferred mods would be
17" Method wheels
Icon or Daever springs
Bump stops
Front springs
Coilovers or any shock upgrade
Steel bumpers
some aftermarket Lighting
I am on the interwebs searching as much as possible for the perfect truck but have not found everything I'm looking for yet.
Appreciate any assistance in the hunt for a Raptor.

Trying to stay around the 50k Range
mine is for sale!

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes sadly :( its a great truck and we have had alot of fun in it, but it really isnt being driven that much anymore.
Well you must have a pretty sweet stable of vehicals if this one is not getting drove that much. I would be driving it all the time!!
Going to sell as is or part some of it out?