Looking for a dealer to order 1 or 2 2023 Raptor w/ 37pkg little to no ADM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robbh

Reaction score
I am looking to order a 2023 37 pkg, but am in Cali, so the ADM's are once again ridiculous. I went through this with my Gen2 and ordered out of KC. Looking to do the same with a reasonable dealer with little to no ADM. Has to be a 23, because I want Avalanche again. I appreciate anyones assistance!

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do your homework and start calling around. We can’t tell you if a certain dealer has allocations. Only they are privy to that info unless you know someone on the inside. Your chances of finding MSRP are slim to none at this point in the game as more & more dealers are hopping on that ADM gravy train. There are a few Good Samaritans out. Good luck.

OP
OP
R

Robbh

Reaction score
I appreciate your input. I'm not opposed to a reasonable ADM, but, Not what California dealerships are doing..

B Scott

Reaction score
Don’t go to Huntersville Ford in Huntersville NC unless you want to pay a $15k mark-up or more! I was in the area and saw they were advertising one for $79k. They confirmed it was in stock. When I tried to confirm the price, I didn’t hear back. I showed up and the price changed to $98k! Another stealership strikes again!