Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Looking for a deal on ADD bumpers and Rigid lights

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Exterior Forum [GEN 2]' started by Damien Macaluso, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Damien Macaluso

Damien Macaluso Member

I've heard about the rusting issue as well. I hope they have this sorted out with the company doing the paint on the bumpers. Spending almost $4500 on bumpers and this should not happen.

Dusty likes this.
  2. Damien Macaluso

Damien Macaluso Member

Thanks for all the responses. I've got the bumpers, lights, Velocity AP valvetronic exhaust, Cobb AI/IC, Goosetuned Stage 2 all incoming! I'll post some pics once it's finished.

Dusty likes this.
  3. FmaxTurboSi

FmaxTurboSi Full Access Member

interested in video of the AP exhaust once it's installed.

You mind me asking how much you paid?

Started to install my add pro bumper yesterday. What a pita LOL. Had to remove the front mount intercooler because i had to remove the cross brace that holds it in place. That way i could cut the frame. And the top bolt that holds the intercooler crossbar wouldn’t go back in very easily. So i had to remove some other bolts in order to get everything to fit again. I didn’t have a 1-1/16” deep socket either. Which isn’t listed in the “parts needed.” The instructions say 3/4” bolt.

Anyways, if you plan on installing yourself....... when you install the brackets that attach to the frame you just cut, i recommend installing the top bolt that holds the intercooler bracket first. Then the bolt underneath. And then the large bolt that goes in sideways. I had to use a rubber mallet and hit the add bumper bracket repeatedly in order to get the largest bolt to even go into the hole. And then i continued to hit the bracket to get the bolt to go in completely. It’s a super tight fit and takes a lot of time.

Estimated time says 2 hours for install. More like 2 days LOL. There’s no way anybody can install this in 2 hours. I didn’t get to finish yesterday, so I’m driving my truck with no grille and no bumper for the next couple of days.

3AE520ED-5310-4389-AAB7-E7D040E23FB8.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  4. Damien Macaluso

Damien Macaluso Member

Thanks for the update about the bumper. A friend of mine owns a shop and is doing everything for me. He'll be installing a new intercooler and mount anyway, so it's not as much a time issue with the bumper install.

I paid just under $3k for the exhaust and I'll make sure and post some video once it's all done.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  5. Damien Macaluso

Damien Macaluso Member

All parts are in except for the Velocity AP Valvetronic exhaust. The assembly begins!

6. Damien Macaluso

Damien Macaluso Member

Here's a couple pics of the bumpers. You can also see the black Cobb IC through the grill. Very clean look on this truck. Goosetuned Stage 2 has also unleashed some much needed performance. Final piece (for now) is the Velocity AP Valvetronic exhaust and it should arrive in the next couple weeks. Big thanks to @FordRaptorLights.com for the excellent service and delivery with all of the parts!

IMG_0987.jpeg IMG_0986.jpeg IMG_0985.jpeg IMG_0990.jpeg