Looking for a deal on ADD bumpers and Rigid lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I’m looking to purchase a stealth fighter front bumper and honey badger rear bumper for my 2019 raptor along with the rigid lights that go with the bumpers. I know I can order this directly from ADD, but do any of you know a shop or vendor that sells them for a better price than ADD?

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add, offroad alliance, and 4x4truckleds.

4x4truckleds has a 10% raptorforum code.

Offroad alliance is usually pretty good about beating other quotes you get.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

We have been an ADD and Rigid dealer on FRF for years and have sold lots of both brands.

We do offer FRF member discounts.
Send me a PM and I would be more than happy to provide you a quote to review.

Dusty

Reaction score
I’m also looking at bumper options for my 19. Are all frame cut bumpers requiring IC relocation? Seems to be an added expense on the Gen 2 now. :(

Also, had an ADD Venom on my 14. Started rusting about 6 months after install. Anyone having similar issues? Kind of making me want to go SVC bumper route. Thanks!!!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m also looking at bumper options for my 19. Are all frame cut bumpers requiring IC relocation? Seems to be an added expense on the Gen 2 now. :(

Also, had an ADD Venom on my 14. Started rusting about 6 months after install. Anyone having similar issues? Kind of making me want to go SVC bumper route. Thanks!!!

Yes all frame cut bumpers on the Gen2 will require an aftermarket intercooler that mounts behind the grill.

Give us a shout at 888-466-8991. We’ll get you hooked up with everything you need.

ktmcolorado

Reaction score
ADD price matches anyone. After shopping the net for three weeks finally called ADD directly two weeks ago and they beat the lowest price I found AND threw in free residential shipping.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

ADD price matches anyone. After shopping the net for three weeks finally called ADD directly two weeks ago and they beat the lowest price I found AND threw in free residential shipping.

Find that hard to believe. ADD typically will provide 5% off for FRF members. And shipping depends if they are running a promo. I have never seen ADD to undercut their resellers, that is not the business they are in.
@Addictive Desert Designs

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find that hard to believe. ADD typically will provide 5% off for FRF members. And shipping depends if they are running a promo. I have never seen ADD to undercut their resellers, that is not the business they are in.
@Addictive Desert Designs

This was my experience as well. 5% off with free shipping.

Honestly....... the box is freakin huge and delivered on a large size pallet, not the small one.

So any discount with free shipping is a good deal. Just my .02

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m looking to purchase a stealth fighter front bumper and honey badger rear bumper for my 2019 raptor along with the rigid lights that go with the bumpers. I know I can order this directly from ADD, but do any of you know a shop or vendor that sells them for a better price than ADD?

I can quote you on that... just shoot me a PM. We stock Baja Designs for lighting and some Rigid. If you're local to NY you can pick-up a bumper from us, otherwise we can arrange shipping right to your door (not gonna lie, it's not coming from our warehouse because why pay shipping twice lol, but in that case we ship free to ya)