Looking for a 19 or 20 , Performance Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a dealer within 300 miles of NY? If I could get a decent trade on my truck and get one at invoice I may be ready to pull the trigger. If I can find a 802a in the 65k range I may do it. Called a dealer in Ohio and he said he can't go below sticker. Last year he was selling on the lot at 10k below sticker.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prices are going up since the 2021 F-150 announcement, invoice is a tough ask, the dealers in AZ are at MSRP plus adds. Buy one very soon.

OP
OP
M

McM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prices are going up since the 2021 F-150 announcement, invoice is a tough ask, the dealers in AZ are at MSRP plus adds. Buy one very soon.

Why do you think that would be? I didn't see any announcement about the 2021 Raptor. Just the F150. Did I miss something? Was there a announcement for a new Raptor?

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the issue, no new Raptor has been confirmed and there will be a gap in availability so the existing inventory just became the last Raptors available. Scarcity equals higher demand and higher prices.