Looking for a 12 on Lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POBrien9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know of any 12's left on local lots. I feel like I could negotiate a good deal with the 13's out. Thanks for all the help Btw!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I doubt you could negotiate below invoice. I would just get a 2013 at invoice and I bet the price would be very close to the 2012.

Where are you in the US?

Anybody know of any 12's left on local lots. I feel like I could negotiate a good deal with the 13's out. Thanks for all the help Btw!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Ordering a '13 is the way to go. Used Raptors are selling close to new MSRP. You will have a hard time finding a dealer willing to let the cash the Raptors bring walk out the door.

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a 2012 SCAB on Ebay with 15K miles on it pretty much fully loaded for 43,900 for the buy it now price. It appears to be a private party and not a dealer, but its still under warranty. I thought long and hard on it, but its in Michagan and I am in California. If it was 2000 miles closer, I would take a very close look at it.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a red screw and i think a black scab at Dorian Ford in Clinton Township Michigan. Both are 12s but I got a better deal on a 13 so I took that route.