Looking for 2022 Oxford White with 37pp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NotAnF150

Reaction score
Tried looking for a similar thread but didn’t want to hijack someone else’s topic. Looking for a OW 37 pp. I’m in Northern California, but willing to travel anywhere. I have been scouring auto trader for months, but can’t seem to find a dealership that actually has one. I realize I’m not going to avoid ADM, I can handle that. I have 2 on order, since October, but no build or VIN, and I need a truck asap. Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance!!

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried looking for a similar thread but didn’t want to hijack someone else’s topic. Looking for a OW 37 pp. I’m in Northern California, but willing to travel anywhere. I have been scouring auto trader for months, but can’t seem to find a dealership that actually has one. I realize I’m not going to avoid ADM, I can handle that. I have 2 on order, since October, but no build or VIN, and I need a truck asap. Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance!!
2 different guys on the facebook raptor gen 3 page is wanting to sell them. $97k loaded 2021 white in New Jersey. The other is $95500 is South Carolina.

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dm me your cell and I’ll pass to them

OP
OP
N

NotAnF150

Reaction score
2 different guys on the facebook raptor gen 3 page is wanting to sell them. $97k loaded 2021 white in New Jersey. The other is $95500 is South Carolina.
I have to say thank you to @cmstric for referring me to 2 different trucks. I ended up purchasing the 2021 in Oxford White from Mississippi. It is supposed to deliver on Monday. I also received great help with shipping from another member and thread. Huge thank you to everyone. Can’t wait to take delivery.

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say thank you to @cmstric for referring me to 2 different trucks. I ended up purchasing the 2021 in Oxford White from Mississippi. It is supposed to deliver on Monday. I also received great help with shipping from another member and thread. Huge thank you to everyone. Can’t wait to take delivery.
Rock on!