Looking for 2021 raptor or 2022 without a huge adm fee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m on the west coast and looking for any leads for a 2021
Or 2022 ford raptor without a huge adm fee and by huge I mean anything less then 10k thanks in advance... edit I bought my 2020 in arkansas so I don’t mind having it shipped I’ve been through Autolist and autotrader and everywhere I’ve called the auto trader ad slash Autolist ad the truck is already spoken for or they have a ridiculous 25k adm fee
Is the dealer in Arkansas not willing to work with you? I too was on the west coast and went to Arkansas (Bentonville) for a ridiculous deal on a 2020. We even went back there again to get a Transit cargo van. Love that dealer.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are making me feel really good about the 37 I found for $6k over. My Oct order still hasn’t been picked up, so I’m pretty stoked
It’s kinda like people who do Heroine telling their friend it’s ok that he’s an addict.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I get it man. My order is for MSRP. But I’m tired of the unknowns. So enjoy scouring the forums and FP every week for a build date. I’ll be out enjoying my truck.
I gotta be honest here I would have gladly paid an extra 5k to have my raptor 5 months ago versus who knows when.

belacyrf

Reaction score
It’s kinda like people who do Heroine telling their friend it’s ok that he’s an addict.
Buying a car above MSRP is stupid, I agree. It only feeds into the dealer behavior. With that said, you have to make a choice on whether or not you want the truck. But to fool yourself into thinking that there aren't PLENTY of people who would willingly pay 5K - 10K markups to get this truck is even more foolish. You have to draw the line somewhere. I initially drew mine at MSRP, only to find the dealers who were doing MSRP were less than forthright and have it not work out. So after communicating with what feels like the entire east coast network of Ford dealers.. I moved my line to 10K. And now I have a truck "hopefully" coming April

The raptor is not the most practical vehical on the planet, and 90% of those who buy it, will not use it for what it's meant for. So this is an emotional purchase more so than a logical one and your line of thinking doesn't apply.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think I'm just being realistic. If I can haggle it down to msrp or under obviously that would be ideal, but with the current market I dont see any dealers around me going under 7-8k minimum adm
The “current market” is what you want it to be. Some people pay MSRP and others $20k over. Personally I don’t have to buy anything now but if I did I wouldn’t be flushing money down the toilet because of the “current market”.
I sound like a broken record in all my posts so I’m going to s t f u now.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta be honest here I would have gladly paid an extra 5k to have my raptor 5 months ago versus who knows when.
Exactly why I caved and said screw it. I just wanted to make sure I was getting the truck this year. Still shocked I found this 37 but it is in the boonies of Minnesota so my drive next week should be interesting