Looking for 2021 raptor or 2022 without a huge adm fee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all of the additional delays I have been reading about, this is going to be the norm for a while.... crazy times for sure.

tank_jh

Reaction score
All the ones in autotrader (in my experience) that are less than 10K ADM are spoken for. It's the 20K + that might be available. Many of the dealers are posting their Raptors (even though they are spoken for) to get you to "come in" or to capture your cell # so they can sell you on something else. It's been frustrating to say the least. I wish there were rules about posting things "not for sale" as "for sale". Oh well..

So weird that I consider myself lucky to find a 10K ADM raptor :banghead:

I have been getting hit with the bait and switch so hard. I'm in Wisconsin and I can tell you, there is not a current Wisconsin or Illinois Ford dealer I have spoken to that has an allocation or truck coming in that is not $15k+.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too hard for you to type in “Raptor” in the search bar of the site he linked?
Certainly is…arthritis likes to kick in from time to time...LOL Again, if he was already on that page looking at said truck, why not copy that link directly and post it? I’ll bet whenever you did research in school, you led your professors down many rabbit holes…I could be wrong!

belacyrf

Reaction score
Here is another Raptor listed at the dealer where I ordered mine. Not sure if this is spoken for or not, but 10K ADM and this has the 801A
If you reach out.. Sarah is great to work with.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are making me feel really good about the 37 I found for $6k over. My Oct order still hasn’t been picked up, so I’m pretty stoked