Looking for 2021 raptor or 2022 without a huge adm fee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frado760

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m on the west coast and looking for any leads for a 2021
Or 2022 ford raptor without a huge adm fee and by huge I mean anything less then 10k thanks in advance... edit I bought my 2020 in arkansas so I don’t mind having it shipped I’ve been through Autolist and autotrader and everywhere I’ve called the auto trader ad slash Autolist ad the truck is already spoken for or they have a ridiculous 25k adm fee

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hop on Autotrader and start working the phones or wait till 2023 when more inventory “MAY” be available. Also, @BlueWhale put together a spreadsheet of his encounter with various dealers. Might want to take a look it. The thing is, you gotta dig it up yourself. Happy readings & good luck!

Last edited:

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck on that, I have been working the west coast dealers for months trying to find some close to MSRP, to much stupid money around here. Offered a dealer 20k over instead of the asking 25k and they laughed at me. I ended up getting lucky finding one in KC for close to MSRP. Hoping to take delivery of it in the next week. And if it doesn't work out I will just offload it likely more than I paid. Crazy times we live in. My inside guy who sells software to all the dealership said to expect these shortages for another 2 years, and it will get worse before it gets better. There were a few dealers in Texas I talked to who were at the 8k markup, but all their current inventory is spoken for and their allotments have been maxed. I had to get one now, my 13 is getting up there in miles and cant wait for a potential R variant that will likely go 150k if you can even find them when and if they are released. Likely all the dealer owners and insiders are going to take the first round of them.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea tough Pickens. get lucky and find one that comes in and the original buyer cant take delivery. but good luck on MSRP. at least 5k I assume unless you have connections. and its bs. the dealers will take the Raptor R's and nobody will get them without spending 150k

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's tough, I played the game for weeks called dealers all over the country and it wasn't until I posted here that a dealer reached out to me with a 37PP at $10k over. I was willing to spend a little more, but im stoked with where I landed because it's gonna be really tough to find your dream truck at just over msrp. Unless you want antimatter blue or another puke ugly color no one wants.

Reaction score
I see a few that get posted in autotrader and they are at MSRP, just got to stay on it and grab one when you can. :cheers:

belacyrf

Reaction score
All the ones in autotrader (in my experience) that are less than 10K ADM are spoken for. It's the 20K + that might be available. Many of the dealers are posting their Raptors (even though they are spoken for) to get you to "come in" or to capture your cell # so they can sell you on something else. It's been frustrating to say the least. I wish there were rules about posting things "not for sale" as "for sale". Oh well..

So weird that I consider myself lucky to find a 10K ADM raptor :banghead: