Looking at two 2010s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been wanting a raptor for years and can finally afford one, drove a brand new one today but 20K + MSRP is way too much. So looking at two 2010 SCABS, this week, 1st one loaded, 5.4 engine,with 82,000 miles white, stock asking 31K, 2nd truck, 2010, no NAV or back up camera, but has the 6.2L, 13,000 miles, stock, blue asking 40K. Both trucks are supposed to be VERY nice, but wanted some opinions on value/cost of both. THANKS!!

with prices like that sounds like you are in Ca? I bought my 12 in texas for 10k less than i could find it here.

OP
OP
E

eddy20

Reaction score
thanks all for the information! Good points for sure. the truck will be kept stock and very little off road but some. mostly used for hauling my with bikes around and around town. Just love the trucks and want a SCAB since the kids are out of the house.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
now that i have my 4 door and i love it to death, but daaaaaamn those extended cabs look so ******* good.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks all for the information! Good points for sure. the truck will be kept stock and very little off road but some. mostly used for hauling my with bikes around and around town. Just love the trucks and want a SCAB since the kids are out of the house.

the truck will be kept stock I've heard that before. lol

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the truck will be kept stock I've heard that before. lol

Meanwhile, two years later....

newspic_95-259.jpg