Looking at this 2020 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M3ichael

M3ichael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the cashier's check in hand and about to head down to pick up the truck, the owner backed out of the deal. The search begins again but I'll wait around and see if Ford holds the Gen 3 Raptor debut on February 3rd.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy shit.... i remember you from way back when. i did not know you never had a raptor. thought you had a gen 1.

check the for sale section here. i know there are people selling and for a much better price than what you were quoted. the central coast dealers suck. i used to live in watsonville, i ended up buying my first raptor at the ford store morgan hill. they were $450 over invoice for most of their vehicles. not sure what they are now, or if they will deal with used with the same price point

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With the cashier's check in hand and about to head down to pick up the truck, the owner backed out of the deal. The search begins again but I'll wait around and see if Ford holds the Gen 3 Raptor debut on February 3rd.

Can always wait if you have time. I’m sure it will cost a boat load more too. Time will tell.