Looking at getting a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubby

Reaction score
No fee on the FordPass - the only fee I have encountered was for the continuation of the Sirius XM radio.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might pay more for a raptor but they hold their value extremely well. So if you can afford it, do it. Most trucks around here come with 4 options. Tech, roof, heated seats and tailgate step, some with factory liner. Shoot for 3.5k - 4k off and be firm, you might target 5k off for in stock truck. Walk if they will not deal. Plenty of deals if your patient down south or midwest. Cars.com is good.

OP
OP
G

guitar2323

Reaction score
You might pay more for a raptor but they hold their value extremely well. So if you can afford it, do it. Most trucks around here come with 4 options. Tech, roof, heated seats and tailgate step, some with factory liner. Shoot for 3.5k - 4k off and be firm, you might target 5k off for in stock truck. Walk if they will not deal. Plenty of deals if your patient down south or midwest. Cars.com is good.
Thanks for the info.I'm definitely going to be patient about it.The dealer I'm dealing with is only discounting 1K off sticker.Its not enough for me.I've been noticing that there are more and more Raptors on lots.Maybe supply is starting to meet the demand.With the TRX coming and possibly GT500 powered Raptor there might be even more sitting on the lots.I don't mind the EcoBoost.I have a Hellcat that's fast enough for me.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in NY as well. I’m awaiting my ordered Raptor that I got $500 over invoice. I went for 802a, tech, step, carbon, bead locks, heated rear seat, moonroof. Will do Graphics but not at $2k. Made sure I had all the same that’s on my Platinum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

guitar2323

Reaction score
I’m in NY as well. I’m awaiting my ordered Raptor that I got $500 over invoice. I went for 802a, tech, step, carbon, bead locks, heated rear seat, moonroof. Will do Graphics but not at $2k. Made sure I had all the same that’s on my Platinum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info. What dealer did you use?

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go all out, it's a Raptor and well worth it. Make sure to plan on getting Deavers installed to eliminate the wheel hop. You will see if you ever off road it. Go 802A package , sun roof has been fine for me, kids like to see the sun as we cruise to the beach

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns