Looking at a 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Castro

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am looking at a 2011 Super Crew priced at $30k with 105k miles. I don't know anymore past that right now. Does it seem like a decent deal so far? I appreciate the feedback

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems legit depending on condition/history. I have an 11 SCREW and it's in pretty perfect condition except for some Arizona pinstripes from offroad in the brush (nothing a good buff wouldn't fix. Service records? Have the shocks been rebuilt? If not, they will need to be rebuilt (~$800+) or replaced $3,000+ ASAP. Does it come with Premium Care? If so, great. This could save you a ton $$$ and mine is under Ford Premium Care up to 130K. How about rust? I just had my rocker panels on both sides repaired $2700, but Ford paid $1900 of it. YEA FORD! Leaks? Tranny fluid under the bell housing is an indicator of bad Torque Converter (warranty) and mine just recently had the trans wiring harness replaced (under warranty). P.S. I wouldn't sell mine for $30K, it would take considerably more than that for me to part with it.