Longest Weekend Ever!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kkitowski

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, been offline for a couple days just enjoying having the truck and seeing the wow's from everyone. And that's just a stock truck!! Put 100 miles on the first night. (some of that just coming back from dealer). My wife says that I have been happier than she has ever seen; even possibly more than wedding day. Of course I deny that :p

Timing sucks as I just can't free week nights or weekends to work on the mods or even get them started with the various shops. Ugh. I guess good things come to those that wait tho!!

I must say, everyone that has seen it has LOVED the accent interior; especially as it matches the blue outside. I highly recommend that to anyone as it looks better in person that one imagines.

Need to get a Nav-TV setup.... are there 11 others withi 2013's that want to get another discount order going with nosbusa for Nav-TV setups?? Without it, very little value in the front camera thus far.

Just have to say that it is the most awesome truck I've owned, and have no regrets!!!

Non-dealer pictures to come by early next week when I can clean it up again and show it off all again next week!