Longest Weekend Ever!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, this should be the longest weekend of my life. I woke up this morning to a text message with pictures of my truck sitting in the dealers lot. A week earlier than planned as well!! Only negative is that they won't have it setup and ready to pick up until Monday afternoon. Ugh, I never thought I would want a weekend to be over so badly!!!

Glad to join the owners group and that my dealer seems awesome with how fast I got this truck!!!

2013 SuperCrew
Blue Flame
Moonroof
Blue Accent Interior
Front / Rear Camera

Mods planned:
- stubby antenna
- bed liner
- undercoating
- tonneau
- rigid fog lights
- Nav-TV

Ordered - 3/30/13; Build Date of 4/25/13 received on 4/15/13; VIN Received - 4/26/13; Window Sticker Available - 4/27/13; Build Date Changed to - 5/4/13; Original Ship ETA - 5/20/13; Arrived at Dealer - 5/11/13 (1 WEEK EARLY!!!)

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 51
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 48
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 45
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 39
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
kkitowski

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations! What's to setup? Tell them you want it now!
Thought about it! Bought it through my wife's cousin at invoice, so can't push too much. :)

Crappy weather this weekend around here anyway, so hoping they can make sure it is spotless on Monday with that full tank of gas I paid for. Already told them I DO NOT want the dealer sticker on the tailgate.

Any other "day of pickup" recommendations??