Longest Warranty length and associated cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fl1by

Reaction score
Look at the longest maintenance fluid schedule and get it for that length at least. One set of shocks, maybe a touchscreen, timing chain and gear, oil changes, filters and fluids, fan blower, seals and gaskets for doors,,,, it all adds up very quickly. Kept overnight gets a loaner... Tire rotations, windshield wipers...

BigRick73

Reaction score
Ford Protect, 8 years, 125,000 miles. $0 deductible
Cost $3,000
I hope I never need it but it makes me feel good that I have it after reading all the problems that are shared at this forum.
This forum is great and it has helped me with some of the stupid little Ford things that happen.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Ford ESP from Floodford:

Ford Extended Serivce Plan
part_1.gif

ESP Contract: PremiumCARE
marker_1.gif
$50 Deductible
marker_1.gif
8 years
marker_1.gif
125000 miles

Options:
marker_1.gif
First Day Rental: Yes
marker_1.gif
Enhanced Rental: Yes
marker_1.gif
Lighting: No(Deleted)
marker_1.gif
Key Services: No(Deleted)
marker_1.gif
Commercial: No
marker_1.gif
Snowplow: No

Price:

$2540
Plan Bochure: Download Here

Gardiner Reynolds
Flood Ford
(888)318-8534

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
7/125,000 rental car and either $50 or $0 deductible $2300 ford flood premium care.

Reaction score
I have a 6/125 and also have the Maintenance Plan for the same period. The Maintenance Plan probably doesn't pencil out if you just consider the cost of taking it in for regular maintenance, but if anything is wrong I don't have a problem with either the Dealer or Ford. It's theirs.

Flgator

Reaction score
Another alternative to the extended warranty is mechanical breakdown insurance such that Geico sells. Covers more than the extended warranty and in many cases cheaper. Check it out.