Votes: 6 17.1%
  • RPG Bolt

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Leaf Spring with Bedcage

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • 4 link

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
End of October.

I did contact SVC but never heard back from them. I really want to do a four link up and I originally heard back from Rpg but never was able to get a quote from them. Corey has a couple really nice 4 Links that he is working on that I wanted to do.

I've got about $35,000 I want to spend on the suspension and nobody will call me back with quotes. I have contacted 2 other companies that I never heard back from. Out of the six companies I've contacted only one actually got me a quote. That was WOG. I figure if I can't get a quote from them there is no way my truck will be done in time for the Baja a run in October.

I did get a quote on the spot from H&M and blitzkrieg motorsports however.

They're typically expensive depending on the the build and what they have to fabricate. But if you want a quick quote try Kibbetech. We just had a customer send them a Colorado ZR2 for long travel and their short course 4 link setup. They had a quote done in less than an hour and the guy that does the quoting (Andy I think) is super knowledgable. There was one question he couldn't answer and he asked Ryan while my customer held on the line. My customer has had quite a few high dollar builds and he was blown away by their customer service.

D

Deleted member 12951

End of October.

I did contact SVC but never heard back from them. I really want to do a four link up and I originally heard back from Rpg but never was able to get a quote from them. Corey has a couple really nice 4 Links that he is working on that I wanted to do.

I've got about $35,000 I want to spend on the suspension and nobody will call me back with quotes. I have contacted 2 other companies that I never heard back from. Out of the six companies I've contacted only one actually got me a quote. That was WOG. I figure if I can't get a quote from them there is no way my truck will be done in time for the Baja a run in October.

I did get a quote on the spot from H&M and blitzkrieg motorsports however.

I've been to Baja twice, once down to Loreto and the last time to Cabo. I have the ICON stage 4 and had no issues with my suspension and had a great time both trips. Would I like to do an RPG bolt-on in the front and 3.5's cut through the bed, hell yes but financially for me, not sure its a wise choice since I daily mine and live in Missouri. If I lived near locations of off-roading, I would of gone another route and did more.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have RPG's bolt with duals up front and the RST in the back with 3.5's and some serious big ass leaf packs (12 leafs at last count).

I do street drive it and she tracks great, the wider stance makes her very stable, especially since she doesn't have sway bars anymore.

I have had the bolt system for about 13,000 miles, and about 2000 of them off road and could not be happier. anyone here who has ridden in my truck can attest to how fast she is (mostly stock engine, no SC). The bumps just disappear with the setup.

I will say tuning is key to it, and Corey at RPG did a fantastic job tuning my truck, I love the way she rides now.

OP
OP
roostinyfz

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're typically expensive depending on the the build and what they have to fabricate. But if you want a quick quote try Kibbetech. We just had a customer send them a Colorado ZR2 for long travel and their short course 4 link setup. They had a quote done in less than an hour and the guy that does the quoting (Andy I think) is super knowledgable. There was one question he couldn't answer and he asked Ryan while my customer held on the line. My customer has had quite a few high dollar builds and he was blown away by their customer service.

I have also requested quotes from outlaw offroad, Kibbetech, hinson fabrication. For some reason I didn't originally think of Kibbetech and Ryan has apologized for not getting me a quote yet. I did ask him 2-3 weeks after the other companies. Hinson has been in touch but still not a real quote.

I do realize that this might not get done in time for my Baja trip due to shock building timeframe, but when I originally called about a month or more ago it was doable. I might just have to take a brand new gen 2 down or my current gen 1.

Thanks for the feedback on your kits though. That is good information. I appreciate it.