Long travel options/reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would shy away from Baja Kits and RPG as they have bump steer like it's cool.
BMS Kit isn't a huge name in Raptors but their kit is very very nice
HM Racing is another option for L/T kits and the one I would choose after driving a truck with this kit.

If you have questions in particular please let me know.
I agree with the HM as the most proven kit out there. His shock geometry is second to none. I am getting mine installed very soon.

FoxHodgess

Reaction score
Choosing the right long travel kit for your Gen 1 can indeed be a tough decision. It's great that you've been in touch with Blitzkrieg and heard positive feedback. Sometimes, firsthand experiences from other owners can be the most valuable insights. While I don't have specific info on these kits, I'd recommend checking out online forums and communities related to Gen 1 modifications. Fellow enthusiasts often share their experiences and opinions, which can help you make an informed decision. It's all part of the adventure, and once you've upgraded your ride, it'll be another exciting step on your automotive bucket list!

Last edited: