long time raptor fan, first time owner (Northern Virginia)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Pictures. Or you really bought a prius. :)( I think you set the image to be private ) Fun fact: NoVA has the highest concentration of priussies on the planet. Probably because they get the HOV exemption.

Where did you buy?

OP
OP
H

hoosyusa

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Pictures. Or you really bought a prius. :)( I think you set the image to be private ) Fun fact: NoVA has the highest concentration of priussies on the planet. Probably because they get the HOV exemption.

Where did you buy?

image settings fixed, purchased a factory order in TN after shopping around the entire east coast

smurfslayer

Reaction score
image settings fixed, purchased a factory order in TN after shopping around the entire east coast
gotcha.

So they’re still bitterly clinging to their MSRP or over pricing while the rest of us go elsewhere for better deals... hmm.
I bought in Luray and the market in late ’16 - early ’17 was just stupid.

Any mods planned?

OP
OP
H

hoosyusa

Reaction score
gotcha.

So they’re still bitterly clinging to their MSRP or over pricing while the rest of us go elsewhere for better deals... hmm.
I bought in Luray and the market in late ’16 - early ’17 was just stupid.

Any mods planned?

dealer x wanted 15k adjusted mark up on a factory order, and had a (used) red screw that was all scratched up and they asked for 75k for that one, told them to go pound sand and now I go there to get my truck serviced and smile at the sales guy that "couldn't get the deal done"

dealer y was trying to sell 801 package screws for 90k+, ****

there were a couple others that also were playing stupid games but here in NoVA I'm sure someone paid that price...

I've got 2 amber LP9s on a front mount (nfab) which are awesome but I'm trying to find a better front mount, the nfab one feels like its sold as a generic afterthought you might get at advance auto; I'll do a level kit of some kind when I can find a good shop, and thinking about some spd performance things that'll make it suck fuel even more than it already does

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Reaction score
Roger that. I actually showed my MSRP offer to (probably the same) dealer x and they basically said, go buy it. So I did. in ’16, MSRP was freakin’ awesome with some paying thousands over, but I cannot imagine that. I know some here on FRF paid ADM but I could not stomach it.

There was only one potential sale in driving distance advertised at 5k over but they wouldn’t quote or negotiate over the phone, email or text and so I wasn’t going to go waste time there getting my chain yanked. Too bad, their truck was closer to what I was looking for but less optioned. Things happen for a reason. Lucille has been great.