Long time listener, first time owner - Tampa CO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GatorRaptor21

Reaction score
I have been dreaming about this day since 2010. Of course, taking her home was even better than I imagined. I am hooked. Code Orange is awesome but a wrap might be in my future because my wife isn’t thrilled with it. If anyone has any good recs in Tampa, please let me know! More pictures to come tomorrow. Best thing about CO is it looks like a different truck every time I look at it.

Attachments

• 73B2B240-20BC-4C90-87EA-D4F3C65EF4B9.jpeg
    73B2B240-20BC-4C90-87EA-D4F3C65EF4B9.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 23

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Welcome and Congratulations on a great Raptor.
It‘s very TROUBLING to me that the Code Orange could jeopardize your relationship with your wife….
Lucky for you, BUNMAN RESCUE AND RECOVERY, also specializes in “Relationship-Rescue and Recovery“
Based on my Considerable Relationship Saving Experience…
I am CONVINCED, that the Best thing for the BOTH of you, is to Trade that Ugly Azzzszz Code Orange for my BEAUTIFUL STARFUXKS BLUE RAPTOR!!
In my efforts to save your marriage, I will also throw in some Rescue and Recovery gear that has NEVER BEEN USED, just like my Pavement Princess.
PM me and we can work out the logistics.
We are ALL FAMILY here on FRF and as such, I’m here for you Braaaa.
As a bonus, I will be saving you the price of a Wrap, which you can then use for an amazing Christmas present for your wife! It’s a WIN-WIN for everyone involved!!
PM me ASAP, so we can work out the logistics ;)
49965876-63AF-4C80-8F6B-293CC9F595B6.jpegCF9BFDB4-105E-4F1B-A85B-745E9713F72D.jpegD0827B0E-A688-4AB7-A4DC-A8C2102A08A4.jpegCC13796D-DB34-4622-927C-3B2E08227996.jpeg

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been dreaming about this day since 2010. Of course, taking her home was even better than I imagined. I am hooked. Code Orange is awesome but a wrap might be in my future because my wife isn’t thrilled with it. If anyone has any good recs in Tampa, please let me know! More pictures to come tomorrow. Best thing about CO is it looks like a different truck every time I look at it.
I like the Code Orange. Welcome!

OP
OP
G

GatorRaptor21

Reaction score
Welcome and Congratulations on a great Raptor.
It‘s very TROUBLING to me that the Code Orange could jeopardize your relationship with your wife….
Lucky for you, BUNMAN RESCUE AND RECOVERY, also specializes in “Relationship-Rescue and Recovery“
Based on my Considerable Relationship Saving Experience…
I am CONVINCED, that the Best thing for the BOTH of you, is to Trade that Ugly Azzzszz Code Orange for my BEAUTIFUL STARFUXKS BLUE RAPTOR!!
In my efforts to save your marriage, I will also throw in some Rescue and Recovery gear that has NEVER BEEN USED, just like my Pavement Princess.
PM me and we can work out the logistics.
We are ALL FAMILY here on FRF and as such, I’m here for you Braaaa.
As a bonus, I will be saving you the price of a Wrap, which you can then use for an amazing Christmas present for your wife! It’s a WIN-WIN for everyone involved!!
PM me ASAP, so we can work out the logistics ;)
View attachment 380772View attachment 380773View attachment 380774View attachment 380775
Shooters shoot haha

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the Code Orange Crewe!! Don't Wrap it!! It is a beautiful color. She can get used to it.... I mean she got used to you right??

OP
OP
G

GatorRaptor21

Reaction score
Welcome to the Code Orange Crewe!! Don't Wrap it!! It is a beautiful color. She can get used to it.... I mean she got used to you right??
I literally told her last night “If I can grow on you then this will as well” haha.

I get that Code Orange isn’t for everyone. However, isn’t it wild how much the color “changes” in different lights?

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I literally told her last night “If I can grow on you then this will as well” haha.

I get that Code Orange isn’t for everyone. However, isn’t it wild how much the color “changes” in different lights?
absolutely!!. Try yanking the Decals off the side, Maybe she will like it more? And put a giant Albert on the back window!! 1668785444987.png