Long Time Listener First Time Caller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mgkdds

Reaction score
Just ordered my 2020. Magnetic Grey. He said it should arrive late dec early jan. !st Gen 2 previous Gen1 owner. Super stoked to have a raptor again. My last one i traded in and have regretted it every day lol. but i got a hell of a trade in and have been driving 2016 King Ranch. Im guessing my old 20 inch rigid light bar wont fit in bottom grill valence like gen 1. Might have to see what options on mounting that, since i still have it in the attic. Also had fog light kit gen 1 Im assuming I just need to buy 2 more D2 and the new mount

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Im guessing my old 20 inch rigid light bar wont fit in bottom grill valence like gen 1. Might have to see what options on mounting that
I’ll bet the Impulse Offroad bar will take it.

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up for late Dec/early Jan. I ordered a '19 this time last year and took delivery in March. That is, unless the dealer already had an order in and is just changing it to your specs.

OP
OP
mgkdds

mgkdds

Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up for late Dec/early Jan. I ordered a '19 this time last year and took delivery in March. That is, unless the dealer already had an order in and is just changing it to your specs.
The dealer already had to the order. Just some minor tweaks. graphic package deleted, tailgate step deleted, and added beadlock wheels.

MORaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer already had to the order. Just some minor tweaks. graphic package deleted, tailgate step deleted, and added beadlock wheels.
I didn't think I wanted or needed the tailgate step as my 2014 did not have one. Wow -great option as you get older. At 56, I do not climb into the bed without dropping it down.

Congrats on the 2020...

OP
OP
mgkdds

mgkdds

Reaction score
Will my bakflip from my f150 fit my raptor if so im going to take it off and switch it to my new truck when it comes in