Long Time gawker, 1st time owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mj1anderson

Reaction score
Gang
Happy to be a member of the esteemed FRF club! Been drooling over the Raptor for years and low and behold a dealer about 5 miles from my house had a fully loaded 2017 SCREW with 35,000 miles. Just happened to drive and was like damn got to check that out... This beast has virtually every option (including carbon fiber pkg which I love). Also has very impressive Baja light bars and rigid pods in the bumper cut outs. When I get off road toward my cabin on the Canadian border those lights light up the world!!!
Blew me away...
I've had her for about 6 weeks and 6,000 miles and still can't stop smiling!
I attached pics so as not to make that rookie mistake and get chastised to death.
I appreciate being a part of the club.
This seems to be a great group with some fantastic insight.
Hope to see you all on the road.

IMG_20191017_170426.jpg

MVIMG_20191129_143732.jpg

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, looks like you had to make some room for it in the garage.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. Well done on a proper first post!!!!

Just goes to show. We on this forum only scratch the surface of Raptor owners. That is a sweet truck and the previous owner was not on here. Thousands more just like it out there. Living a happy life with no cam-phazer issues and what not.