Long time fan, first time post-er

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bringbackscab

Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon depending on where you're at. Been a long time fan of these forums and have learned a lot about my truck. Love the sense of humor and wealth of knowledge through all I have read. Bought my 2017 back in the end of 2019 in michigan (used ~20k on odometer) and drove back to az because the dealers here think they can charge crazy adm's and fell in love with the limited avalanche color. Looking forward to continuing the raptor supercab legacy. Of course Pictures are of purchase day/current setup.

Attachments

• IMG_6128.JPG
    IMG_6128.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3001.jpg
    IMG_3001.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 35

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for de cloking and introducing us a to your truck. The avalanche in SCAB configuration is a rare breed indeed. Sometimes you just have to go out of your way to get a deal on the right truck.

Keep enjoying it

Last edited:

Rico2

Reaction score
Nothing better than buying a new vehicle and putting some miles on it behind the wheel to really get to know what it can do!

Congrats and Welcome, officially...

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on a Beautiful Raptor, SBAB's Rule!!! I would definitely one day consider getting a Gen 4, 5, 6 etc. Only if they ever bring back the SCAB and Avalanche paint would be even better...
Until that happens I love my 2020 Velocity blue SCAB...

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
bringbackscab

bringbackscab

Reaction score
Congrats on a Beautiful Raptor, SBAB's Rule!!! I would definitely one day consider getting a Gen 4, 5, 6 etc. Only if they ever bring back the SCAB and Avalanche paint would be even better...
Until that happens I love my 2020 Velocity blue SCAB...
Thanks! I would have loved to get a 19/20 so I could have just installed the eibach's instead of the rpgs, but first world problems right? I actually had an offer on a velocity blue scab in vegas but the ranger rover dealer wholesaled it to another dealer before I could get my hands on it. Beautiful truck!