Long term feedback on using the Oedro underseat storage box?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, your non-gearhead, significant other wants to surprise you with a special gift for your vehicle. What kind of truck? It’s a Raptor. what’s a super crew, some kind of mens shirt?

I’d bet that ‘retarded’ chart probably saved a few sales.

I was referring more to the fact that the “checkmark” looks more like a stock chart than a check, and is red (which is commonly associated with “not” or “wrong” or “stop” or “no”), while the x marks are in green (commonly associated with “correct” or “go” or “yes”).

DarthKickA55

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was referring more to the fact that the “checkmark” looks more like a stock chart than a check, and is red (which is commonly associated with “not” or “wrong” or “stop” or “no”), while the x marks are in green (commonly associated with “correct” or “go” or “yes”).
I thought the same thing - RED is "no" / Green is "yes" - stupid chart that probably affected sales in some form. Also add the "check mark" is more like a square root division symbol is unsettling at best...
EDIT to add @Oldfart - depending on what you plan to store in there the Tuffy box seems similar but has a lock for just about $100 more cost. I do not have either but $100 extra for a somewhat safe storage in cab would interest me if I were in the market.
https://www.americantrucks.com/tuffy-under-rear-seat-lockbox-0914-supercab-supercrew.html?utm_content=AT Interior - Storage|Tuffy&T5_Var4=T533829-B&utm_campaign=ATF+F150+Vehicle+Medium+RLSA&dialogtech=ppc&utm_source=google-pla&utm_medium=shopping&T5_Var2=shopping&T5_Var3=orange&intl=0&gclid=CjwKCAjw1ej5BRBhEiwAfHyh1MKfKxkOHg7cOjNfZqZJYPs2UwrxRUjEq7M6RAVOHp-KJzVqz4mCoRoCAXIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
EDIT again - wrong year on above link, but google it - too many Blanton's tonight to find link for 2019 model.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought the same thing - RED is "no" / Green is "yes" - stupid chart that probably affected sales in some form. Also add the "check mark" is more like a square root division symbol is unsettling at best...
EDIT to add @Oldfart - depending on what you plan to store in there the Tuffy box seems similar but has a lock for just about $100 more cost. I do not have either but $100 extra for a somewhat safe storage in cab would interest me if I were in the market.
EDIT again - wrong year on above link, but google it - too many Blanton's tonight to find link for 2019 model.

Thanks, that's really nice but overkill for what I'm doing. I already have a nice gun safe, under the seat is just going to be jumper cables, some simple tools, large zip ties and duct tape for the occasional kidnapping of a hot babe, kind of stuff.

Thanks for the link, that's a great price! The site says it's out of stock, but I'll see if I can order now at the sale price and just wait until they come in.

So, your non-gearhead, significant other wants to surprise you with a special gift for your vehicle. What kind of truck? It’s a Raptor. what’s a super crew, some kind of mens shirt?

I’d bet that ‘retarded’ chart probably saved a few sales.

Isn't a super crew the shirt with the double popped collar?

Last edited:

element217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has held up well with kids kicking the hell out of it almost daily. I will say that sometimes I wish it was tucked a little more under the seat but overall for the price - the fit and finish are really good and super easy install.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think somebody at the company is messing with people. Almost like the mind playing tricks on you. Green normally means good with red being a no.

moog5050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one and love it. I wanted to remove dividers to store rifles when hunting. Put a little foam at bottom and it works great. I didn’t like the weathertech because it doesn’t appear that dividers can be removed.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine during Black Friday sales and I think it was around $80 shipped. It works great for me. No regrets on the purchase at all