Long overdue Thanks!! FRONT/REAR REAR Premium Double Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent quality ,performance,Customer Service above All

The service provided by Chris Kelley,Freedom Motorsports Inc. is far beyond any customer service and experience.
I received mine,FRONT/REAR REAR Premium Double Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors AND Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads, on October 2012,since took advantage of the special promotion at that time.
The rotors came by USPS PRIORITY MAIL to Puerto Rico from R1 Concepts.Two of them(one Front And One Rear,came with noticeable dents from the shipping.
I contacted Chris on Email and on the Phone and sent him the photos.
He contacted R1 and with no hesitation 2 new rotors were sent to me.
Chris stood up all the way with the product till I was satisfied.
A gentlemen of great sense of perfection.
Indeed the Greatest customer service experience to the more than excellent Customer Service provided by him.
The brakes are a must for this vehicle mine is a Raptor 2010. Stopping power was immediately noticed after breakin period.An excellent experience!! Recommended to others all the time.

Chris, I apologize for not providing feedback earlier.Lots of personal and health issues but here I am.
Take care and keep up the more than excellent service and attitude my friend and Hope to do buisness again soon.

Santiago

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I truly appreciate the feedback Santiago! Glad to hear that you got everything worked out and I hope that everything is going well with the health issues.