Lomax Ultra Low Profile Tri-Fold Bed Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrrrRaptor317

Reaction score
I love mine but I’m still dealing with some minor leaking issues. Mostly near the tailgate (even with the OEM tailgate seal)... Somehow it’s also leaking near the cab a little.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purchased around Labor, received in a few days. Install was pretty easy, just had to adjust a bit higher due to the automatic tailgate. Really nice tonneau cover!

WCSrlxC.jpg

Cover looks great! Glad we could get you hooked up with one.

Last edited:

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love mine but I’m still dealing with some minor leaking issues. Mostly near the tailgate (even with the OEM tailgate seal)... Somehow it’s also leaking near the cab a little.
Wow must be an adjustment issue. I have had mine on for about 4 months through some serios rainstorms and car washes and zero leaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrrrRaptor317

Reaction score
Wow must be an adjustment issue. I have had mine on for about 4 months through some serios rainstorms and car washes and zero leaks.

That’s my plan...to reinstall it to see if it makes a difference. I installed it really quick the first time.

William Henglein

Reaction score
Love mine. It is solid metal with an expensive finish. It takes me just a few minutes to put on. I switch it out for my trap cap. See my recent post. I haven’t noticed any leaks. I think you can do some drain tubing but I haven’t because I want to pull it off the truck rapidly. I just use a few quick clamps to hold the rails and add the factory clamps. One other thing I love is the tailgate still drops when I use the factory release button on the fob.

f6570c8efe0e2c6f89f252c478970ad4.jpgc50efd4191c2f80edefa6a477372f2b4.jpgcefcec47c3f242453193febdc19c841c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much are these? Like my bakflip but removing is a bit of a pita.