Load range "E" KO2's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone running the KO2s in load range E on their Raptors?

If so, how do they ride vs the load range C tires?

I put the E KO2's on my F250, but I've only run E's on that truck. On the F250 the KO2s are squirmy and get worse mileage on the highway compared to the Cooper Discos that I had run, which makes sense due to the lug pattern.

Wondering what the Es are like on the Raptors.

Fyrman702

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have installed a set of BFG KO 2 E rated tires. Old tires were torn up, hardened and noisy with 37,000 miles. I was able to get a 40% credit per tire from Discount Tire towards the new set, due to dry rotting and splitting. The guy asked me if I felt safe driving with the condition of the tires. I said I didn't. He based the pro rated credit on the tread depth. BFG has a 6 year warranty for manufacturing defects.

The new tires ride very smooth, quiet and look great.Traction on wet streets is much better. Haven't had them in the dirt , mud or snow yet, only about 500 miles so far. I did notice that they were a little stiffer riding. The tire shop had them aired up to 50 psi. I have lowered the pressure to 40 psi front and 38 psi rear. Seems to be a better ride now.