Lloyds Carpet Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
About to order some Lloyds mats and have seen a thread or two about how they are great for gen 3 raptors. On their site it says “Fits Without Locking Underseat Storage”. Does anyone know if that means it won’t fit with the lockable storage under the seat? Maybe it’s my dumb brain but the wording has me a bit confused. Anyone have Lloyd’s in theirs? Thanks!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought Lloyds mats some years back. Forget which car it was for. I was not impressed with them. I also visited their booth at 2019 SEMA show. They are thick carpet mats, but that's about all I can say for them.

rsflv

Reaction score
You can't order Lloyd's Mats with the lockable storage if you select an F-150 Raptor. If you select an F-150 Supercrew, there is an option witih lockable storage. Lloyd's send me a paper template to verify it fits. Make sure the number is 3306780 at checkout.20220301_130740.jpg

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
Lloyd’s Mats — the Lux model is terrific. I’ve used them in multiple luxury cars to replace very average dealer mats.

That said, I like to use something I can hose off in a truck.

Ryed

Reaction score
I’d highly recommend Tuxmats. I was a weathertech loyalist for years until I tried them. Not sure if they’ll hold up as well long term but the look, fit, and coverage is better.
I'll second this. I've had them in multiple cars and trucks and they are far superior to WeatherTech and Husky in coverage and quality. And they clean up much easier and do not get stained with dirt. Just installed mine an hour ago! tempImageS73VVK.jpgtempImagePExpgy.jpgtempImagexNIlEi.jpg

eddy20

Reaction score
I had lloyds in my Corvette loved them, have Weater Tek in my Land Cruiser love them. Sure like the looks of TuxMat but they make them for Gen1-bummer.