Livernoise Camshaft Kit - feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure if any of the guys who wrote this are still on here, but any updates?

how are the cams working out? worth going that way? would you get the heads done too?

Yeah id be interested in this too....

The Livernoise website has plenty of cam-related packages on there, and prices quoted are "installed" pricing, meaning that it includes install labor apparently. Would like to know what anyone who has gone this route has to say...they claim an 85 HP bump when running 93 octane gas....

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP0104097

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Livernois has the Tune for the cams using their "My Calibrator" and they have worked with some Tuning shops to tell them how to Tune them, the only thing I'm not 100% sure about is, if they worked with the SCT Tuning device.
You would have to call them.

Last edited:

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 6k for the race series head package had someone else do install. Livernoise is local to me, saved on shipping there and back.

Paint will be done this week then some break-in miles will be put on before she goes to the tuner.

gtxracer

Reaction score
Any updates? I've heard a few of these on youtube videos and love the lope. I have a cam in my LS swapped Jeep and it makes me giddy but 6k for cams is STEEP!

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have he setup. Remains to be seen if worth it but me and one other owner who did the 6.6 have had issues in dealing with them and we both are on the fence on where we stand.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the 6.6 was a cam phaser was not installed right and was caught before motor grenaded. I had a fight with them about the heads. I had one valve, 1 not a bank 1 that broke and they blamed install. Install had it top dead center when installed and ran no issues for a short while. Video showed it running with no knock. In the end I had to pay for the heads to be repaired and a new block. Was a cluster for my experience.

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DCDB40B4-2BAE-4F62-B8A4-096988C1386E.jpeg DEB156FC-0846-4328-977F-63A07B1A7DD8.jpeg That sucks man, my mechanic tore them down and measured everything just to make sure before install.

Any updates? I've heard a few of these on youtube videos and love the lope. I have a cam in my LS swapped Jeep and it makes me giddy but 6k for cams is STEEP!

$6k includes the arp head bolts that are $500 themselves.

gtxracer

Reaction score
View attachment 128419 View attachment 128420 That sucks man, my mechanic tore them down and measured everything just to make sure before install.

$6k includes the arp head bolts that are $500 themselves.

That's not really the defining expense though. The cams themselves aren't all that expensive to make so it sounds like they're just price gouging and there's not enough competition in the market like the LS world. Too bad.