Livernoise cam kit - Aftermath

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Omani-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting this error (engine symbol) P0300 in the ECU which is "Random Misfire Detected" , dealer (who installed the kit) informed me that it is due to the cams not positioned as per the OEM part; thus causing the sensor to detect a faulty position... someone from Livernoise can explain this?

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More specifically, you probably need to tune on a dyno. Your going to need to call around and find a dyno that's wide enough to fit the Raptor on. Unless livernois has a custom tune they can load on a handheld tuner. I wouldn't drive it till you get the tune done.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't we already suggest this, or is this another one with a Cam throwing the same code?

Anyway, custom tune, dyno time, data logg with real world driving....

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. We've remote tuned several of these trucks with no issues and I believe you purchased a tuner with the kit or a tune file from us, correct?

As others mentioned, you can datalog or there could be a problem with the install. Hard to say without seeing the truck (which I know is not possible) or a datalog.

-Rick