Livernois tune for 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally installed my Livernois tune tonight! Pretty big difference IMO. The TC kicks in now and kills power when accelerating hard (That didn’t happen before). I turned Advance Track off by holding down the button for a few seconds and spun both rear tires (35x12.50’s) all the way through 2nd and 3rd before getting out of the throttle! That was in normal mode!
No full pulls yet, but pretty stoked to have a tuned ecoboost again! I was really missing my old truck!
Did you also request the e30 calibration? That makes even a bigger difference!! Glad you are liking it. Also we do have an upgraded intercooler coming very soon. Our first batch sold out fast so be looking for them to be back in stock here sometime in November. Thank you again for the support.

Jonawill

Reaction score
I just bought this tune a few minutes ago. Can I request the e30 tune also via email? Also, do you need any modifications for the e30?

Jonawill

Reaction score
Did you also request the e30 calibration? That makes even a bigger difference!! Glad you are liking it. Also we do have an upgraded intercooler coming very soon. Our first batch sold out fast so be looking for them to be back in stock here sometime in November. Thank you again for the support.
Do you need anything else besides the e30 tune to run this? Very interested.

Jonawill

Reaction score
Can you explain more the benefits of this tune and how it compares to say the Cobb tune that was just released? The Cobb tune requires and ecu bench unlock. Many of us will probably not want to do this. I assume the Cobb probably can get more power, but in your opinion is the livernois fairly comparable? Any benefits over the Cobb tune besides being a bit cheaper in price?

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All things being equal, on 93 you theoretically cant go above the HP/TQ #’s from a gen 2 correct? Its the same motor, same turbos? Perhaps the rear puts the power down a bit more effectively?

Bluu

Reaction score
All things being equal, on 93 you theoretically cant go above the HP/TQ #’s from a gen 2 correct? Its the same motor, same turbos? Perhaps the rear puts the power down a bit more effectively?
different compression and different turbos....should be a slightly higher output than a Gen 2 with the same mods.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
10.5:1 on the Gen 3, not sure on the specific differences in the turbos, just know that it was published in several places that they were
You E85 fellas will pick up some big #’s with 10.5:1.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If there’s less parasitic loss through the rear due to the coils vs leafs that’ll help the Tq/hp curve in real life on the street/dirt not sure if it’ll translate to higher #s on the dyno, BUT the axle wrap & concern for damaging the rear diff/axles as a result of the extra power will be far less so you should also be able to get into earlier & more often as well.

I knew about the change in compression ratio but didn’t See anything about turbos being different. They look the same size anyhow