Livernois tune for 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonawill

Reaction score
Just installed the 93 performance tune on my 37PP. First impressions, holy shit... Haha.

Pretty good. Pulls very hard, smooth shifting. Interesting part is the traction control keeps kicking in and tires spin a little. Due to more power obviously. Have not tired the e30 yet, but very happy with the results so far. Great tune @Livernois Motorsports.

blue22raptor

Reaction score
Been driving on the Livernois 93 tune for the past 6 weeks now. Still very happy with it! Noticed a slight bump in MPG, but could just be the cooler weather reflecting such (not using the AC much at all). Tho, I believe the tune is still achieving better MPG’s. Maybe an extra 1 MPG…Sitting right around 15 now, with heavy 35x12.50x22’s! Very happy with the truck now!

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is this basically a can tune? Or can you data log it and have them customize it? I have E85 here so can that be tuned (if I run half 93 and half E85 which is like E50? I think?). Last how much boost is Livernois Tunes run?