Livernois tune for 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few folks in the FB group have reported great results with the Livernois tune. One mentioned the trans tune in normal mode had a bit too much tip in and had Livernois fix it for them. I've got their tune on order, but was told at least 6 week lead time on the tuner due to material shortage. The reported gains are massive on stock turbos. I'd be interested once you get your tune if you could log the difference in your charge air temperatures, and your AFR under WOT and normal driving after repeated runs. I'll be logging the same parameters once I get my tune.

JCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These guys know what they are doing. Their tune for the 2.0L ecoboost is top notch. I had it on my AWD Fusion. It ripped for a 4 cylinder.

OP
OP
D

DRREX

Reaction score
I have had the Livernois tune on my gen 3 for almost 3 months now.........I love it. More torque for sure, shift points are firm but enjoyable. Have not had it on the dyno. Feels like more power but not 100+hp. 12k miles on the beast. No complaints. Truck needs more hp at the top of the rev range. Plenty of TQ below 4500k rpms. above that it just dies.

blue22raptor

Reaction score
Finally installed my Livernois tune tonight! Pretty big difference IMO. The TC kicks in now and kills power when accelerating hard (That didn’t happen before). I turned Advance Track off by holding down the button for a few seconds and spun both rear tires (35x12.50’s) all the way through 2nd and 3rd before getting out of the throttle! That was in normal mode!
No full pulls yet, but pretty stoked to have a tuned ecoboost again! I was really missing my old truck!