GEN 2 Livernois or Cobb tune?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to decide between Livernois with CAI or the Cobb tune with CAI. looking for some feedback. I am not looking to gain max HP, but something better than stock. Does one of these offer more than the other with regards to reliability and features?

1badjk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t speak for the Livernois items but the Cobb is great for daily driving. Really let’s the truck have power that you would’ve expected from the factory!

OP
OP
R

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to give you heads up we now have trans and engine tune for your truck. If you want any info message me or call me at 313-561-5500 my name is Jake
Reliability and longevity is our first goal then we get the power up from there.
https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/shop
ex_q80_w400_h_MyCalibrator-Touch-Right.jpg

Hi Jake, can you elaborate on the trans tune? I did not see anything on your webiste regarding it.

Thank you.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey yes we did just release the trans tune for it which is why it isn't on the website. But we can do what you would like such as make it shift every gear without skipping if you would like. That is more of a preference if you want but also it has been ran through carb E.O. and are 50 state legal. But we can make it do whatever you want within reason.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score