Positive Livernois Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SupermanUSAF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my 5.4 Raptor for 4 years now. Over that time I've upgraded a decent amount little by little (AFE Stage 2 CAI, Ford Racing Hot Rod Cams & Heads, Precision Industries Torque Converter, and Stainless Works Long flow catted X pipe w/ true dual exhaust).. I've had multiple can tunes for the truck, but none of them worked really well. I finally had the chance to get it dyno tuned this month. The guys at Livernois worked with me on getting the time scheduled and when the weather played hell with Detroit they were quick the tell me about the delay, and to keep me informed on the overall progress. I haven't had the chance to really play with the truck yet, but I saw instance performance improvements. I will most definitely be going back when I get ready to continue the upgrades. I just need to get video/audio of the great lopey idle now.

Attachments

• IMAG0186.jpg
    IMAG0186.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 72

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are you liking the tune so far? Thought you might have gotten a little time to play with the truck since the temp. outside is warming up.

Last edited: