Livernois 6.6L Extreme Stroker Longblock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

if it were us, i would scale it back to a 2.875 or a 3". In all honesty, you are spinning the blower past max efficiency, so you are probably getting some extra push back from the blower itself that isn't helping with slip. I would bet you make the same power with a bigger pulley.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look into converting to a COG drive....sounds awesome & it'll never slip..but it may rip your supercharger snout off lol.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if it were us, i would scale it back to a 2.875 or a 3". In all honesty, you are spinning the blower past max efficiency, so you are probably getting some extra push back from the blower itself that isn't helping with slip. I would bet you make the same power with a bigger pulley.

Livernois - saw on Facebook you posted about an 8 rib system coming soon for the whipple/6.2 - any updates?

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a dude, he' on a different forum. Just got it, then put a twin turbo system on it.
I can give you contact info if you'd like

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know a dude, he' on a different forum. Just got it, then put a twin turbo system on it.
I can give you contact info if you'd like

You talking about the 8 rib system or the 6.6?

I wouldn't think the 8 rib system is necessary without a blower. I'm currently running a 3.125" pulley (vs. the 3.25" pulley the Whipple 700 hp kit comes with) and I'm not getting any slip. I'm more interested in this kit for the future. Like when I get bored and go 6.6 & 2.75.

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You talking about the 8 rib system or the 6.6?

I wouldn't think the 8 rib system is necessary without a blower. I'm currently running a 3.125" pulley (vs. the 3.25" pulley the Whipple 700 hp kit comes with) and I'm not getting any slip. I'm more interested in this kit for the future. Like when I get bored and go 6.6 & 2.75.

The 6.6