Livernois 6.6 on the way... pulley/belt sizing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it a current super duty block?

Interesting thought.

Interesting, we were just discussing that Ford changed the oil weight to 5W-30 on the 2015 and up 6.2L
Keep us posted.

This is also interesting information. I would honestly prefer the additional viscosity at this power level.

I will inquire about both of your comments with Livernois.

Thanks gents.

OP
OP
T

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I spoke to Livernois today. You guys were both spot on. Their thoughts mirrored yours (Super Duty block / oil viscosity requirements).

They reported that they are working to verify same. Will report back when I know more.

Side note: had I known this delay would occur I would have taken the opportunity to order the Bryant crank.

Next time?!?

nick0331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d trust Dave A at Liv 100%. Got my fully built 6.6L from them and am running NA at altitude and seeing about 150ish HP gains over stock. Love their motor with the heads and hot cams. As with all motor swaps, it takes a good tuner to get it dialed for your vehicle, altitude, and driving style. Just was out yesterday playing around in mine...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-dUMiLBYrd/?igshid=k409lpfa8xbi