GEN 2 Live Valve question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Do I have to replace my Live valve shocks with only live valve shocks? Or can I go with another option?

What other front and rear options are there for the GEN 2 Raptors?

WireNutz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to keep the live valve system, then you only have 2 options factory live valve shocks or Fox race series live valve 3.0's.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Let's back up for a second. What is the goal of the truck? Starbucks queen or heavy off road? Lite off road like logging roads?

OP
OP
HighlineRaptor
Reaction score
I live in MT, so light off-road firebreaks/logging maybe a light visit to King of the hammers, for the camping and watching others go nuts, not me. and daily drive. Id like to see if the live valve option can be removed and go with the blue fox shocks, if possible.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
The factory live valve seem to be the better option for your use. Not sure but maybe the SDI(?) controller can help a bit. 3.0s would be overkill for your use. Would have to upgrade more to use them properly.

WireNutz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in MT, so light off-road firebreaks/logging maybe a light visit to King of the hammers, for the camping and watching others go nuts, not me. and daily drive. Id like to see if the live valve option can be removed and go with the blue fox shocks, if possible.
Why do you want the blue shocks when you already have the orange ones?

But yes you can put blue ones on with a live valve delete module.