Live Valve E-click Corrossion, Rust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ian Settlemire
Reaction score
Update: Installer didn't respond to calls or texts so I contacted E-Click. The engineer of E-Click called and we trouble shooted the problem to the front left solenoid. They sent a new one under warranty and I installed it (super easy). I sent bad one back so they can diagnose the failure. Everything works great now. Impressed with their customer service!

horizon670

Reaction score
Interesting, I didn't know the E-Klick kit comes with Solenoids.

Does anyone know if they're same as the OEM solenoids ?

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I didn't know the E-Klick kit comes with Solenoids.

Does anyone know if they're same as the OEM solenoids ?

Only the retrofit kits include solenoids, and no they aren't OEM units. SDI is either making them in house or having them made domestically to their specs.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only the retrofit kits include solenoids, and no they aren't OEM units. SDI is either making them in house or having them made domestically to their specs.

well, hopefully they'll up the game on the corrosion protection, or at least get some fluidfilm or the like on there after installation..

the factory solonoids get some corrosion and the piece sticking out of the shock as well but not to that level...