Live valve delete?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

REX111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those that have done this swap. How does it ride? The conversation looks easy enough to do.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For those that have done this swap. How does it ride? The conversation looks easy enough to do.
I think it rides better. You get to fine tune the ride with manual adjustments to exactly how you’d like it, while the LV system just works off an algorithm.

I’m a big fan of deleting it. Less things to break and less moving parts.

If you wanna chat more about suspension, shoot us a message and I’d be happy to help!

www.neo-garage.com

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it rides better. You get to fine tune the ride with manual adjustments to exactly how you’d like it, while the LV system just works off an algorithm.

I’m a big fan of deleting it. Less things to break and less moving parts.

If you wanna chat more about suspension, shoot us a message and I’d be happy to help!

www.neo-garage.com

I have a 2019. What shocks are you talking about using where you can tune the ride manually? Foxx 3.0's? I would love to give them a try, but they are unfortunately more than I want to spend. I am willing to spend a little extra money when I get around to replacing what I have, but not that much more.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Swapping out my 2018 shocks for some 2020 live valves and adding RPG's delete kit within the next month!

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time for rebuild and costs just as much to “rebuild” them as it did for me to buy a brand new set of live valves, that’s why. Not to mention they add a bit of level and higher stance. Also gets rid of the nose dive and corner sway the 17-18 shocks have.

Roger that.

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Just got my 2018 back from the live-valves being installed along with the delete kit and low mile leaf spring take-offs. Rides great!