Live Valve delete ride quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RallyMoto

Reaction score
Did the 19-up shocks with a delete kit myself. Plush overall ride. I put eibach springs on the front when I did the new shocks and now the truck is nearly 1.5" nose-high with the sacked out rear springs. Putting Deavers on tomorrow.

Definitely recommend the Live Valve Delete kit from RPG.

OP
OP
M

MattACK

Reaction score
Did the 19-up shocks with a delete kit myself. Plush overall ride. I put eibach springs on the front when I did the new shocks and now the truck is nearly 1.5" nose-high with the sacked out rear springs. Putting Deavers on tomorrow.

Definitely recommend the Live Valve Delete kit from RPG.

Ha! I kept the stock springs that came with the new shocks and conveniently leveled the truck out of dumb luck. How many miles are on your rear leafs?

RallyMoto

Reaction score
Ha! I kept the stock springs that came with the new shocks and conveniently leveled the truck out of dumb luck. How many miles are on your rear leafs?

About 45k on stock leafs. About 1k on eibachs. Put the Deavers on today. About 1/2" high in the rear now and soooo much better of a ride. Always hate myself for putting off Deavers on any of my builds over the years.

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rally - what are your measurements front/rear and what deavers did you install?

Thanks,

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Just to follow up on this thread. My 2018 truck is in the shop having the 19/20 Live-Valves installed, along with low mile factory take-off leaf springs and new wheels/tires as we speak. Picking it up at the end of the day. Will report back!

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Will try to get better pictures on a sunny day, those who are in Texas know what I'm talking about lol.

Truck rides much better. A lot more firm, no corner sway and way less front-end dip when braking. The new tires and wheels help a ton too, my previous tires were shot! The truck definitely sits higher now all around, especially in the rear. I love the look. Might eventually add 1 or 1.5" collar up front in a few months once these shocks settle. Overall very pleased, rides nice and a fairly cheap, but great upgrade. Selling my old shocks and wheels if anyone is interested, PM me.

tempImageSJirCC.jpg

tempImageW2rTsD.jpg