Live Valve delete ride quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I addressed my experience and its closed out, but if you guys have any questions Ill answer them as best I can.

321raptor

Reaction score
I think I addressed my experience and its closed out, but if you guys have any questions Ill answer them as best I can.
Oh guess I skipped over that...just went back and read your post.

have you had it offroad at all yet? Still have that smooth/plush feel on road?

dont hate the idea of slightly firmer feeling on road but I spend a fair amount of time in the dirt so don’t want to sacrifice that performance (can’t imagine that would be the case)

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No not off road yet, was holding out for my Icon leaf spring kit but that is taking longer than expected. Its firmer on road, I would say more like a 17 or 18' new off the lot. Ill keep you posted but for what its worth I like the change and didn't feel like I "lost" anything. Hey on a side note - Wildpeaks? You a fan of them?

321raptor

Reaction score
No not off road yet, was holding out for my Icon leaf spring kit but that is taking longer than expected. Its firmer on road, I would say more like a 17 or 18' new off the lot. Ill keep you posted but for what its worth I like the change and didn't feel like I "lost" anything. Hey on a side note - Wildpeaks? You a fan of them?

Love them, have had a few sets on other trucks. Had my first experience with them in some light snow this weekend and they performed well

OP
OP
M

MattACK

Reaction score
I finally got my nitrogen tank setup since nobody close to me would charge them with nitrogen. After charging one of the rear shocks, the schrader valve started leaking under pressure, so the valve may not be fully seated in the fitting. I need to go get a tool to tighten it up and see if that fixes it. I emailed RPG to try and get a replacement if the valve or fitting itself can't be fixed on my end.

My truck was backed into by my wife and crumpled the passenger side front fender and door. So after two weeks of getting that fixed, I just dropped it off at Ford to get cam phasers replaced and leaking front diff fixed under warranty.

I should have it back next week and plan on taking a day to swap the shocks and do a brake job. Will report back when I get that done since I still have stock suspension all around, may still be of interest to you all.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I finally got my nitrogen tank setup since nobody close to me would charge them with nitrogen. After charging one of the rear shocks, the schrader valve started leaking under pressure, so the valve may not be fully seated in the fitting. I need to go get a tool to tighten it up and see if that fixes it. I emailed RPG to try and get a replacement if the valve or fitting itself can't be fixed on my end.

My truck was backed into by my wife and crumpled the passenger side front fender and door. So after two weeks of getting that fixed, I just dropped it off at Ford to get cam phasers replaced and leaking front diff fixed under warranty.

I should have it back next week and plan on taking a day to swap the shocks and do a brake job. Will report back when I get that done since I still have stock suspension all around, may still be of interest to you all.

Damn, Son! Sounds like a trying time. I was following the thread, I will be due for some shocks in the near future.

Is it leaking from the valve core? Might need a twist or two.