GEN 1 Little Subwoofer Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B Scott

Reaction score
Hey All, Had a slight mishap hauling home a keg in the back of the SCREW yesterday. Had a stop to make so I put the keg behind the drivers seat to prevent theft from the bed. As luck would have it, the keg tipped over in transit and cracked the OEM subwoofer housing! I'm hoping someone has a spare subwoofer or housing they would like to part with. I have a 2011 but I believe they are compatible from 2010 to 2014. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks and Happy Holidays!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey All, Had a slight mishap hauling home a keg in the back of the SCREW yesterday. Had a stop to make so I put the keg behind the drivers seat to prevent theft from the bed. As luck would have it, the keg tipped over in transit and cracked the OEM subwoofer housing! I'm hoping someone has a spare subwoofer or housing they would like to part with. I have a 2011 but I believe they are compatible from 2010 to 2014. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks and Happy Holidays!
2010 was different. they mounted the sub amp to the box. so you will need 11-14 years. sucks, we tossed so many of these things.

OP
OP
B Scott

B Scott

Reaction score
Ah man! I would dumpster dive for a sure thing but was hoping to save myself with a fresh take off.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
go to auto zone...buy some fibre glass and some resin and repair it yourself. or just leave it cracked.....I bet you will never hear a difference