Little Commercial the crew and I whipped up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kboom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you guys like this. New to shooting and directing. I am enjoying every bit of this truck and the venture it has brought me on.
We were also testing a prototype King 3.0's valved and tuned by Thuren Fabrication (Guy is amazing in the RAM 2500 world and makes amazing product) Will post up the install/review/testing and impressions on those in a later video!

Please subscribe and support my channel!

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked fun. I have no skills nor tried to do much for video and editing so... better than me. That video makes me jealous that I have no real place to enjoy this truck. Someone needs to build a truck park in GA

OP
OP
kboom

kboom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked fun. I have no skills nor tried to do much for video and editing so... better than me. That video makes me jealous that I have no real place to enjoy this truck. Someone needs to build a truck park in GA
Tell me about it. I have to drive for 9 hours to get to some dunes. Texas is the worst state (unless you live right out by the border (Mexico/NM) as it is 99% privately owned.
The wife and I are both off-roaders and sell off-road products. We do a lot of testing and love to run on trails between her JKUR and the Raptor. Also, considering to add a third vehicle to play with as well. Looking at parts of CO, UT and couple of other possibilities that we are going to relocate to.

OP
OP
kboom

kboom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in SA. We need to meet up in the future. Our family has 1,000 acres down HW16 passed Jourdanton. There’s not much sand, but we still have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That would be awesome. Look me up on IG and send me your info. I’ll add you, if you aren’t already, to some of our local groups.
austin_gen2_rptr

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add me to the central Texas list. My 19 should be here at the end of the month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool video and like others I wish I had the opportunity to use my Raptor like that as well. In Maryland nothing even close, hell to ride the dirt bike it's a 2 hr drive one way minimum to ride it.