GEN 2 [LISTEN] Presenting the AWE FG Exhaust Suite. Available now.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This person took the AWE 2fg and swapped in an MBRP xpipe, this sounds pretty good to me. Hard to tell but when he takes off maybe just a little rasp came out but hard to tell if its just echoing off the building.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to change my exhaust on my 19 to one of these two AWE exhausts but I'm undecided as to which one. I'm one of the rare Gen 2 Raptor owners who doesnt think the stock exhaust sounds that bad. That being said, I would like an exhaust that is a little deeper sounding but not obnoxiously loud. Slightly louder with a deeper exhaust note is what I'm looking for. Any thoughts?

You can easily go from the 2FG to the 1FG sound down the road if you want more volume. You don't have to buy the whole 1FG setup, you can just add the 2FG to 1FG conversion system seen here: AWE 2FG to 1FG Front Resonator Conversion Pipes 2017-2019 Ford F-150 Raptor

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This person took the AWE 2fg and swapped in an MBRP xpipe, this sounds pretty good to me. Hard to tell but when he takes off maybe just a little rasp came out but hard to tell if its just echoing off the building.

To be clear he has both our H and an X upfront. Pretty interesting rotue to take for sure!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pipe up and rev ‘em loud.

Tag your rev videos with #AWERowdyRevChallenge on Instagram for a chance to be one of five winners to receive an AWE GearBox.

Follow us on Instagram: @awetuningofficial

Last edited: