GEN 2 [LISTEN] Presenting the AWE FG Exhaust Suite. Available now.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anarchy99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Anarchy99 nice color truck, your video is exactly what my truck sounds like.

Thanks and yea I mean again it’s not terrible but they def mid represented the sound... their trucks sounds like it has either downpipes or a bov (modded) etc.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See if this works, go in and change setting to use 1080 if possible for best sound.

Perfect, thanks!

The WOT at 1:20 really what it sounds like? Made me wince a little bit.

Every other clip in there sounded exactly like I had hoped for though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anarchy99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perfect, thanks!

The WOT at 1:20 really what it sounds like? Made me wince a little bit.

Every other clip in there sounded exactly like I had hoped for though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the exhausts pretty much have that 1:20 sound at that point to be honest.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Josh, my AWE 2FG doesnt sound like the video--do these things "settle" in tone or no? I didnt really think they would since it's just piping and not a muffler, but I'm curious.

It's not that it's a bad thing, I honestly love it at idle, has a very deep grumble and sounds like my RAM did. On half or WOT it is VERY loud and the tone changes completely. 100% does NOT sound like a Honda or 4 banger though, just in case anyone is worried...

But I'm curious if it deepens after a couple hundred miles...either way I am very pleased with the product, it sounds better than anything else I've put on it and I've tried a lot. If you're stuck between the 2FG and the 1 or 0, get the 2FG. Again I can not reiterate how loud it is under heavy throttle, she screams. Turns heads. I wouldn't want it any louder. No drone, at idle or cruise I cant even hear it. Its noticeable in the cab when lightly on the gas but pleasant. I dont know if I've said this enough, but when you punch it...its loud :D

So, anyone or Josh know if tone changes on the 2FG after "break in"?

Hey, Crotch.

Glad you're happy with your 2FG. The H will get coated in carbon, smoothing it out ever so slightly, but otherwise there won't be any change.

The product videos I posted are straight from the camera, FYI. Mic is a Canon DM-100. No Fyre tricks here :cool:

Anarchy99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, Crotch.

Glad you're happy with your 2FG. The H will get coated in carbon, smoothing it out ever so slightly, but otherwise there won't be any change.

The product videos I posted are straight from the camera, FYI. Mic is a Canon DM-100. No Fyre tricks here :cool:

Lol but still, yours sounds better than all of ours. So either you have some special edition AWE only Raptor or other mods. I promise you mine doesn't sound anything close and I have an intake as well.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lol but still, yours sounds better than all of ours. So either you have some special edition AWE only Raptor or other mods. I promise you mine doesn't sound anything close and I have an intake as well.

Not sure, my friend. We keep product videos so sterile to help emphasise the organic nature of what's captured -- no tricks, promise. Car was stock aside from exterior LED lights and the exhaust. What's used when listening to videos is another topic, I suppose.

Last edited:

Hawaiian Time

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Anarchy99, thanks for doing the video! The 2FG sounds great at idle, OK when revving, but a little raspy at WOT. Still better than stock! As soon as I get my tax refund I'll be installing dual Flowmaster 40's replacing the resonators then straight back from there. Im hoping that will kill the Rasp at WOT. Ill post video as soon as done.

Aloha, HT